This Cheesy Bacon Loaded Fries for Game Day is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz/Georgia Pacific®
Game day is something most of us are looking forward to. It’s a great time to keep up with some traditions, especially this year. As this year’s game day will look different for many of us, there is no reason why you shouldn’t treat yourself and your family to some snacks while the game is on, such as our Cheesy Bacon Loaded Fries, which can be made with just four ingredients! Who doesn’t love a delicious and easy recipe that will impress everyone? Check out our Cheesy Bacon Loaded Fries recipe and where to find the best ingredients to make it. Individually served Cheesy Bacon Loaded Fries are perfect for kids and adults alike.
Walmart is here to assist with all the winning ingredients as well as the napkins and cups. We grabbed Vanity Fair® Extra Absorbent Napkins and Dixie® To Go Cups to serve our Cheesy Bacon Loaded Fries individually. Dixie® To Go Cups are great for hot and cold drinks or snacks. Whether you use for them for snacks in the kitchen or bites with friends, these paper cups are at your service. Plus everyone needs to have napkins available for any messy situation. Only Vanity Fair® Extra Absorbent Napkins are suited to handle even your messiest meals. They are part paper towel and part napkin—and 100% life changing!
- 16 ounces OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, uncooked
- 32 ounces frozen ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ¾ cup KRAFT Mayochup
- 11 Dixie® To Go cups
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook bacon on a sheet pan for 13 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
3. Remove the bacon from the oven and place on paper towels to drain and cool.
4. Bake the fries in the oven on a sheet pan according to package directions.
5. Remove the fries from the oven. Turn the heat back down to 400°F.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the fries.
7. Return the fries to the oven. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Place fries inside Dixie® To Go cups to create individual servings.
9. Chop the bacon and sprinkle evenly over the fries.
10. Drizzle Mayochup on top and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 11 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 563Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 2gSugar: 37gProtein: 13g
This easy recipe came together just in time for our small group of friends to arrive. Fries loaded with cheesy bacon and drizzled with creamy Mayochup is the perfect snack for Big Game. Four easy ingredients made this easy game day recipe a success. We started with Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes, topped them with Kraft® Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese and America’s Favorite Bacon, Oscar Mayer® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, and then drizzled them with Kraft® Mayochup.
Just in case you end up having leftovers, here are a few tips for you:
- Turn any leftovers into brunch for the next day. Make scrambled or over-easy eggs and serve alongside your reheated fries.
- Freeze any leftovers and enjoy any other day for breakfast or lunch or as a side for dinner.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the whole family into the flavor game like never before. Click here to pick up everything you need for this recipe at Walmart. What are some of your favorite game day snack recipes? Share with us in the comment section below. We want to give your recipe a try this year.