Who doesn’t love a good puppy chow? We made our very own Halloween inspired Witches Midnight Puppy Chow and everyone we know got a serving to enjoy. Who knew you could make cups of puppy chow and it was so easy to make too? All we have to say is that you’ll love this recipe and it’s great to snack on. This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Mix the cereal of your choice, add chocolate, peanut butter, and your favorite candies to the recipe. Think candy corn and themed sprinkles.
When your kids get home with the overload of candies source them out and make this puppy chow. Add in the candies of your choice. Gummies or chocolate coated candies; even the hard candies if you like to snack on them. Make your own Witches Midnight Puppy Chow and share with us. We’ll love to hear what crazy and fun combination you came up with. Pack a few bags and share with your friends and neighbors. Puppy chow is the perfect treat or snack for entertaining and sharing.
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Poison Apple Cupcakes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Cider Jello Shots from Fake Ginger
- Caramel Chocolate Green Monster Cupcakes from I am a Honey Bee
- Ghost Meringue Cookies from Cookaholic Wife
- Chocolate Chip Spider Cheeseball from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Eyeball Monster Cookies from Jen Around the World
- Bloody Ice Cream Sundaes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Halloween Fruit Punch from Everyday Eileen
- Spooky Eyeball Truffles from Sweet Beginnings
- Pumpkin Candy Bucket Cake from For the Love of Food
- Halloween Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Bloody Eyeball Crinkle Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Day of the Dead Margaritas from The Spiffy Cookie
- Ectoplasm Fluff Salad from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Loaded Bat Bark from Who Needs A Cape?
- Halloween Icebox Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Scary Caramel Popcorn Balls from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Edible Cookie Dough from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Frankenstein Cake Pops from The Redhead Baker
- Purple People Eater Cupcakes from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cheeseball from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Cakesickles from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Katie’s Cucina
- Caramel Apple Layer Cake from Love and Confection
- Individual Jack Skellington Cheesecakes from Savory Moments
- Vegan Sweet Potato Jack O’ Lantern Hand Pies from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Brownie Parfait from Intelligent Domestications
- Bloody Good Fudge from A Blender Mom
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Frosting and Spooky Sprinkles from Nancie’s Table
What’s your favorite candies to add to your puppy chow treats? We loved the candy corn and sprinkles. Next time we’re adding M&M’s.
Hi! I’m Paloma, CCC (Creative Content Creator) for My Sweet Zepol. I’m a high school student, love the outdoors – specially if it includes water and experimenting with new things; whether it’s new classes or new recipes. You’ll find me enjoying a dairy-free ice cream while listening to Hamilton and kicking up a step or two.