Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies sounds like a mouthful, but they’re just about the best vegan, gluten and dairy free cookies you’ll ever have!
As many of you know by now, I am dairy intolerant. Which means I can have some dairy products, but not others. I’m constantly tweaking my moms recipes to adapt them to my new lifestyle. Somewhere I read that some people have gone into remission from allergies like this one. I’m all up for it! When I made this almond butter oatmeal chocolate chips cookies my mom couldn’t stop eating; neither could I, they’re sooooo good! She even said they may be her new favorite, even more than her award winner Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies. Which may I add are out of this world good!
After I made an entire batch and quickly learning that we just had to stop eating I called some of my friends and shared the cookies until they were all gone. It was a hit! There’s just something about this cookies. Other than being gluten, vegan and dairy win – triple threat – they are soft, with a bit of a crunch and the way they melt in your mouth is completely addictive. That’s a warning you guys, this cookies are addictive! Winking over here 😉
- 1 cup Glutten Free Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cups Glutten Free Oat Flour, Make your own by blending rolled oats in a food processor.
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Natular Almond Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Flax Eggs, 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Glutten Free Chocolate Chips, I use Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula stir and fold until you get a cohesive dough. Fold in the chocolate chips. Note: At this point we chilled the cookie dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. This helped the cookie to bake without spreading too much.
- Using a small ice cream scoop tool scoop out cookie dough balls onto the cookie sheet, space evenly apart. Using a fork flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 2 minutes before transferring the cookies. Using a flat spatula transfer the cookies into a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make some coffee or grab a glass of cold milk and enjoy!
Vegan, dairy and glutten free recipe!
Hit me with your favorite cookie. Maybe it’s an oatmeal cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, an almond butter cookie or all of the above like this recipe that you’ll love so much once you give it a try! Share in the comment section below and lets get the conversation going!
Hi! I’m Paloma, CCC (Creative Content Creator) for My Sweet Zepol. I’m a college student, love the outdoors – especially if it includes water – and experimenting with new things; whether it’s new classes or new recipes. You’ll find me enjoying a slice of cake or ice cream while brainstorming the next fashionable outfit or post ideas.