Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies sounds like a mouthful, but they’re just about the best vegan, gluten and dairy free cookies you’ll ever have!
As many of you know by now, I am dairy intolerant. Which means I can have some dairy products, but not others. I’m constantly tweaking my moms recipes to adapt them to my new lifestyle. Somewhere I read that some people have gone into remission from allergies like this one. I’m all up for it! When I made this almond butter oatmeal chocolate chips cookies my mom couldn’t stop eating; neither could I, they’re sooooo good! She even said they may be her new favorite, even more than her award winner Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies. Which may I add are out of this world good!
After I made an entire batch and quickly learning that we just had to stop eating I called some of my friends and shared the cookies until they were all gone. It was a hit! There’s just something about this cookies. Other than being gluten, vegan and dairy win – triple threat – they are soft, with a bit of a crunch and the way they melt in your mouth is completely addictive. That’s a warning you guys, this cookies are addictive! Winking over here 😉
Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies
Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies sounds like a mouthful, but they're just about the best vegan, gluten and dairy free cookies you'll ever have!
- 1 cup Glutten Free Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cups Glutten Free Oat Flour, Make your own by blending rolled oats in a food processor.
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Natular Almond Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Flax Eggs, 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Glutten Free Chocolate Chips, I use Guittard Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula stir and fold until you get a cohesive dough. Fold in the chocolate chips. Note: At this point we chilled the cookie dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. This helped the cookie to bake without spreading too much.
- Using a small ice cream scoop tool scoop out cookie dough balls onto the cookie sheet, space evenly apart. Using a fork flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 2 minutes before transferring the cookies. Using a flat spatula transfer the cookies into a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make some coffee or grab a glass of cold milk and enjoy!
Vegan, dairy and glutten free recipe!
Hit me with your favorite cookie. Maybe it’s an oatmeal cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, an almond butter cookie or all of the above like this recipe that you’ll love so much once you give it a try! Share in the comment section below and lets get the conversation going!
Hi! I’m Paloma, CCC (Creative Content Creator) for My Sweet Zepol. I’m a college student, love the outdoors – especially if it includes water – and experimenting with new things; whether it’s new classes or new recipes. You’ll find me enjoying a slice of cake or ice cream while brainstorming the next fashionable outfit or post ideas.
Honestly, I’m always skeptical about things like cookies being vegan and dairy free, but these photos are fantastic, they look really delicious! I would love to try one out right now. 🙂
Yum! Can’t wait to try
Wow I Love Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies. This cookie looks delicious and sweet! I’m so starving at this moment!
I really love your pictures and that recipe is a ust try !! Thank you for sharing ! 🙂
That looks amazing! I am trying to find ways are still being able to get my sweets for my sweet tooth and yet it slightly healthier. This looks like it would be a perfect match for me.
I love how oatmeal cookies are delicious and have nutritional value. These look great!
Wait – gluten and dairy free and vegan? That’s interesting, I’d love to give these a try, they look delicious!
Yum, these sound really good and I like the ingredients you used!
I can’t wait to make these! I’m in love with almond butter, and I think these will be so yummy.
I’ll need to give these a try. They look delicious. Most cookies made like this taste like sweetened cardboard.
These cookies look so good! I love the oatmeal, chocolate chip combo and I’m interested in that almond butter flavor. I’m glad they’re gluten-free too!
The way you described these make them sound so delicious! I will definitely try this recipe soon! Love that it’s dairy & gluten free for those who need that option.
THese look so good. I am always on the lookout for gluten and dairy free treats.
I have never tried almond butter! But this recipe….YUM! Now I will!
I make cookies for my boyfriend’s employees all the time, and I am ALWAYS on the hunt for something unique and different! This is perfect!
These cookies look incredible! I definitely need to make these for my family members who have a gluten-free diet.
This recipe looks so yummy. I love anything that has chocolate and almond butter in it.
My son would love these! I can’t wait to try them!
Great recipe! I love cookies and I’m craving on the photos you shared
I pretty much hae everything I need to make these. From what you said, this may be a serious cookie problem.
Love that you used almond butter. I don’t see a lot of cookie recipes with almond butter. Can’t wait to try and make these.
I was vegan for years, but felt like I was missing out on the treats I craved. There are so many amazing recipes like these scrumptious cookies to make eating healthy and having a treat now and then totally possible.
Oatmeal and chocolate chip!? Yum, they sound delicious
I’d love a few (okay, several!) of these in front of me! They look so good!
Almond butter sounds like a great addition to cookies! I will have to give these a try.
Oh these sound AMAZING! I personally love almond butter vs. peanut butter so I can’t wait to try these!
I would totally break my diet to enjoy some of these cookies!
Gennifer Rose | http://www.GenniferRose.com
These cookies look incredible!
These sound amazing and healthy too!