There can never be too much chocolate on a cookie. Right? I love chocolate and could eat it all day long. Here is a gluten free cookie recipe that you will love. All purpose flour was substituted with almond turned into flour. These cookies are perfection in every bite. Grab a glass of cold milk and enjoy some cookies with me.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Egg
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- Milk Chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all three ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Roll into about 2 tablespoons size balls. Flatten with finger tips or the bottom of a glass.
- Place half a hazelnut in the center of each cookie before baking, this step is optional, but does make the cookies look so pretty.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Note: I baked mine for 7 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Note: Melt milk chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, mix and heat for 30 more seconds if needed.
- Once chocolate is melted; dip cookies half way, place on a parchment paper and sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts. They will not only be beautiful, but will have additional texture and taste.
Now that you have the recipe and know how easy they are to make, call a friend and share some cookies while having a nice and meaningful conversation. I love enjoying freshly homemade cookies with my friends. There’s nothing like sharing food with others. The smiles in their faces, the conversations, the laughter and giggles, the memories…it’s all wonderful.
Have a wonderful time making these flourless hazelnut chocolate cookies, then call a friend and enjoy them together. They are wonderful for cookie swaps and teachers gifts.
Now, tell me, do you have a favorite cookie recipe? Maybe I can try it too.