“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Who doesn’t love a good s’mores? I know I do! Now, with the heat of summer and the cravings of a good s’mores I want to gift you the best popsicles you’ve ever had. You can make them in a matter of minutes, they’ll cool for a few hours and afterwards you’ll be enjoying summer fun s’mores popsicles.
- 1 (8oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar, Dixie Crystals Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract, Adam's Extract
- 1 (8oz tube) Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mini Marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Honey Graham Crackers
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Using a spatula fold in the whipped topping until it is fully incorporated into the cream cheese mixture.
- Melt milk chocolate and swirl into the mixture.
- Fold in a few mini marshmallows.
- Spoon the filling into your popsicle molds. Once your molds are full, gently tap the popsicle mold base on the countertop to help release any air pockets. Top with crushed graham crackers.
- Freeze according the manufacturers directions.
- If desired, garnish each popsicle with a spread of marshmallow or melted chocolate or enjoy as is.
- Tip: Running a little warm water along the sides of the molds will help release each popsicle with ease.
For this delicious s’mores popsicles I used Dixie Crystals Sugar and Adam’s Vanilla Extract, because using the best ingredients always matter. Bite into this refreshingly delicious popsicles while watching the kids run around the backyard. Priceless! And have you seen that beautiful cutting board? It’s from Susquehanna Glass Co. I’m loving it and using it in so many ways. Not just for cutting on to. Perfect for entertaining!
This post is part of an celebration. What’s better? Maybe nothing else other than there’s a giveaway and more recipes bellow. Stay a little longer and welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mermaid Magic Shell (Mermaid Popsicles) from Big Bear’s Wife
- S’mores Popsicles (recipe found here)
- No Churn Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops from The Domestic Kitchen
Pies of Summer:
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie from Daily Dish Recipes
- Raspberry Rosé Parfaits from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Peaches and Cream Ice Box Cake from A Southern Soul
- Cinnamon Twists from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Crisp from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Lemon Cornmeal Poundcake from Pastry Chef Online
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Sweet ReciPEAs
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away an Insulated Tote Bag, “I Knead to be Loaved” Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Printed recipe ebook, Yeast (three 3-strips of Platinum), French Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Bench Scraper/ Dough Cutter, Dough Whisk, Oven Mitt and Kitchen Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Make this s’mores popsicles and make new summer memories! Now, share with me, what are your favorite summer treats?
Hi there! I’m Wanda – the creator and author at My Sweet Zepol a healthy food, travel, and lifestyle blog. Passionate about food photography, food styling, entertaining and advocate about creating memories around the kitchen table. With a mission to create easy-to-make meals for the busy family.