I partnered with Zulily to bring you this post. While I may have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
Thanksgiving day is upon us soon and we want to take this time of the year to be thankful for our health, our provision, our family and friends and our community. We all have been through so much during 2020. I have to say, apart from the overwhelming times we as a community have come together in great ways. And done the opposite, as well. Which is a topic for another post. Today we are talking about Thanksgiving table decor and dessert ideas. Because we are all thankful for something or someone in our lives. Let’s take this moment to be cheerful and celebrate with good food, great company and lots of laughter.
Thanksgiving table decor ideas
- PUMPKINS on the table are an easy way to make a fun fall centerpiece with a very small budget. Most grocery stores already have pumpkins out!
- A PLAID SCARF is a really fun and easy idea to use as a tablecloth and add some fall coziness to your table.
- CANDLES on the table are another great way to add ambiance.
- FALL LEAVES are in all craft stores and are a fun way to decorate the table.
- WOOD BOARDS or CHARGERS add a rustic feel to your tablescape!
- Combine SUCCULENTS and pumpkins for a delightful centerpiece.
Thanksgiving desserts ideas
- You can’t go wrong with a PUMPKIN FLAN, it’s the perfect custard for the fall season.
- PUMPKIN CUSTARDS are not only a wonderful individual dessert but they make a wonderful display at a dessert bar or centerpiece for your Thanksgiving tablescape. Edit this recipe to turn in from Halloween theme to Thanksgiving theme.
- Some desserts make a delicious breakfast or mid-day treat as well and that is the case for our mouth watery MINI PUMPKIN SPICE TRIFLES.
I hope my Thanksgiving tablescape ideas inspire you to create a lovely space for your family to enjoy a meal together and make new memories while giving thanks for the old ones. To get a head start on your Thanksgiving dessert planning, start with some of the ideas mentioned above. For some ideas for Thanksgiving inspired treats or homemade favors to send your family and friends home with, check out our favorite fall inspired grajea cookies. My favorites are the homemade granola they are super easy to make and pack well for a party favor.
Looking for more ideas? Then you need to check out this Simple Thanksgiving Table Decoration Ideas post loaded with Thanksgiving table decor ideas and links you’ll love.
Share with us some of your favorite Thanksgiving table setting decoration ideas and Thanksgiving dessert ideas! We love to hear all about your Thanksgiving traditions.