There is nothing like the smell of baked goods. Now, close your eyes and imagine that sweet smell coming from your own home. We have gathered our most asked for and our very own favorite cookies. Are you ready to start baking?, because we have 12 easy holiday cookie recipes just for you!
12 Days of Holiday Cookie Recipes
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies – I fell in love with these cookies. They have a subtle mint flavor that hits just at the right amount and right moment. It’s so good that we want you to bake them at home too.
- Biscoff Blossom Cookies – Biscoff cookies with a chocolate center making it not only beautiful, but extremely addictive. You will want to make these cookies over and over again.
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies – You can’t go wrong with a cookie batter that includes melted white chocolate, white chocolate chips, raspberry preserve and more white chocolate drizzled over. Make them at home and spread some love.
- Melt in Your Mouth Alfajores Cookies – If you are craving some cookies with a tall glass of milk (or coffee), I got you covered with some homemade melt in your mouth alfajores cookies filled with dulce de leche. A Latin cookie recipe you will love and want seconds off.
- Chocolate Mint Cake Box Cookies – Cake box cookies are super easy to make and great to start baking during the holidays. Chocolate Mint Cake Box Cookies are moist, soft and very addictive. Holiday baking is on and cookie swaps are a must!
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cake Box Cookies – Another great cake box cookie recipe! Strawberry and White Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are moist, soft and very addictive. Go, bake with your kids, have fun and make memories in the kitchen.
- Flourless Hazelnut Chocolate Cookies – Looking for a gluten free treat? Look no further, here is an absolutely divine chocolate cookie recipe that will leave you wanting more. Plus, it’s only three ingredients!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Dark Chocolate – Looking for a low-carb cookie? Here is a wonderful flourless peanut butter cookie dipped in dark chocolate. Only three ingredients!
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies – Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies are scrumptious and a beautiful cookie to share or swap with your friends. No need to get overwhelmed, this is a semi-homemade recipe that will make you the star year after year.
- Almond Snow Cookies – Year after year I make cookies for my family and some of my friends. One of the cookies they all look forward to is the Almond Snow Cookies. I only bake them for the holidays. Maybe that is the secret of their yearly success.
- Triple Threat Chocolate Cookies – For those days you need an extra dose of chocolate. For me it’s most of the days. This is for all of you, chocolate lovers!
- Sprinkles White Chocolate Chip Soft Cookies – Soft cookies with white chocolate chips, beautiful pastel color sprinkles and topped with coarse sugar. I usually make them during Easter, but it can easily be adapted for any time or season of the year.
These amazon assortment of cookies are packed with textures and guarantee to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The holidays are a great time of the year to bake with your kids, and share those special homemade goodies with family and friends.
If you are baking with your kids or grandchildren we have 7 easy tips for baking with kids.
Are you gifting homemade cookies this holiday season? Now, it’s time to decide who will be getting part of your holiday cookie assortment. Gear up with Christmas baking supplies and bakeware and take your holiday baking to sweet new levels! Create the best Christmas treats around.
We have also gathered many tips about wrapping and gifting homemade goods. From no-bake, cakes, pies and of course cookie recipes.
Whether you are planning winter baking recipes for a gathering this year or as a gift for a special someone, we are sure you’ll love this list.
Make your holiday countdown the most indulgent one yet by trying one (or many!) of these easy and delicious recipes.
Hi there! I’m Wanda – the creator and author at My Sweet Zepol a healthy food, travel, and lifestyle blog. Passionate about food photography, food styling, entertaining and advocate about creating memories around the kitchen table. With a mission to create easy-to-make meals for the busy family.
So many cookie recipes. I like that there is a flourless cookie recipe as I am trying to cut down on gluten.
I knew I wanted to incorporate it for those who cut gluten!